Maria's Reviews > Twilight Illusions

Twilight Illusions by Maggie Shayne

Oct 09, 2010

liked it
bookshelves: paranormal-romance

Shannon, a private detective, are hunting her best friends murderer. The trail leads her to the great magician Damien. He is famous for his vampire act on stage. He is so thorough that he is never seen in daylight.

Damien has chosen to live alone since he asked, and received, the dark blessing but still couldn´t help his best friend. The only good thing in his life are the audiences love. When he was looking for a participant from the audience that special night, he felt her presence at once. He couldn´t resist to chose her, just to feel her presence.

Now when he finds her outside his door, accusing him of murder. He wonders what he has gotten him self into.

Twilight Illusions is a paint-by-number romance. They meet, they fight, they miss each other, they make up and live happily ever after. But misunderstand me correctly, I actually like the way Maggie Shayne writes. Nothing is to violent one way or another and some times that is as nice as a stroll in the sun (at least for us poor Swedes).
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Twilight Illusions.