Tiki's Reviews > Mercenary Instinct

Mercenary Instinct by Ruby Lionsdrake

liked it

This is more of an overall review for this Sci-Fi Series which I've enjoyed more & more with each book. Book 1 was pretty good, but now that I've read all 5 books in this series, I will definitely continue. Book 5 is another adventure that's based around the 2 main characters of this book 1, and was much better. Advise reading in order- characters & stories are linked and continue to build, getting better & better.

Not a surprise since this is actually author Lindsay Buroker and she is an absolute auto-buy for me. She writes under the pen name, Ruby Lionsdrake for this, her more Adult series. And while these are more focused on romance than her YA series, the sexual content is a nice addition to really great characters, story, humor and dialogue.

She's one of my favorites for these key elements, which make all of her stories total reading pleasure. While this series is not quite at the level of her Emperor's Edge or Dragon's Blood series, it's still very entertaining and definitely one I will continue to follow, and impatiently wait for the next installment!
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Mercenary Instinct.

April 9, 2015 – Shelved