Taryn Elliott's Reviews > Blue Moon

Blue Moon by Laurell K. Hamilton

Oct 06, 2010

bookshelves: audio
Read from October 06 to 14, 2010

** spoiler alert ** i can't quite give the Anita books 5 stars lately because i go back and forth from wanting to strangle Anita and then loving her for what she does for her people. i know, i know...a sign of good writing if i feel that strongly, but jaysus. seriously...her learning curve when it comes to dealing with people is way low on the bell curve.

finally there's some Richard action in this one, but seriously? now it's going to ruin everything because she's too prideful to work through the fact that she loves 2 men. so she just denies herself both of them because she doesn't trust that either man has an ulterior motive for getting her into bed.

man alive.

this girl drives me bats!

it had a decent story though and the book was quickly devoured, which keeps me coming back for more.

i did love the fact that she was willing to finally look into her magical side and take some tips/training from a new character - Maryanne - so we'll see how that goes through the series.

as usual, i'll keep reading the series. it's a love hate thing.

seriously.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Blue Moon.

10/06/2010
20.0% "Oh boy...Richard's causing trouble again and his character hasn't even hit the pages yet. I don't know if I'm in the mood for Anita's bitchiness today...we'll see."
10/06/2010
30.0% "Sexual tension = itchy and uncomfortable. Whew!"
10/09/2010
60.0% "I know the series gets spicier as we go, and it's interesting to see how Anita gets more and more sexual as the series goes on."
02/27/2016 marked as: read

Chris Have you read the later ones? I'm curious to know what you think.