Deanna 's Reviews > Night Road

Night Road by Kristin Hannah

bookshelves: highly-recommended

I loved this book. Could not put it down until I was finished, then cried because I was finished.
It is one of my all time favorite books by Kristin Hannah and in general. After reading I shared a few parts of the book with my daughter. She was intrigued and ended up reading and loving the book too.

I went through so many emotions reading this book. I bought it shortly after it came out and was so excited to read it. It did not disappoint. A stunning tale of love, friendship, loss and forgiveness.

So well written and many readers will be able to relate to the story.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Night Road.

Started Reading
March 1, 2011 – Finished Reading
April 8, 2015 – Shelved

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)

message 1: by Jen (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jen Brodehl Of course I LOVED this one Deanna!! Just finished! Thank you for recommending it. What KH is next?! (I’ve already read Nightingale and Great Alone too.) I miss you on here and reading your blog. I hope you are feeling better!!!💜

Deanna Jen wrote: "Of course I LOVED this one Deanna!! Just finished! Thank you for recommending it. What KH is next?! (I’ve already read Nightingale and Great Alone too.) I miss you on here and reading your blog. I ..."

Hello lovely!! I'm so glad you loved it! I love KH so much and I really hope you continue to enjoy her books. I'm going to have a look and see which ones you haven't read.
I am starting to feel better and will definitely be around more now.
I hope you are all ready for the holidays!
Hugs <3

message 3: by Jen (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jen Brodehl I love KH so much too!!! Thanks to you! :) I’m so glad you are starting to feel better!! I hope the holidays go ok for you while you’re recovering. Thanks again for guiding me to the best books ever!! (I just bought Necessary Lies like you suggested so will start that one soon.) Merry Christmas!!!🎄😘

Deanna Jen wrote: "I love KH so much too!!! Thanks to you! :) I’m so glad you are starting to feel better!! I hope the holidays go ok for you while you’re recovering. Thanks again for guiding me to the best books eve..."

I can't wait to hear your thoughts on Necessary LIes!!!!
Merry Christas! I hope you have a fantastic holiday <3

message 5: by Tom (new) - rated it 5 stars

Tom Lewis Awesome review Deanna!!

Deanna Thanks, Tom!

message 7: by Tom (new) - rated it 5 stars

Tom Lewis Just finished it, and loved it!! =)