Nan Loyd's Reviews > Overload Flux

Overload Flux by Carol Van Natta

What a great book! I e-met the author here and she asked if I'd check her book out since we both liked a similar author. I'm so glad I did. It may seem a bit long-winded (in a GOOD way) as compared to most sci-fl romance light and fluffy out there - in other words, there is a real plot, real suspense, well-built characters and the world they live in? Awesome!! I loved, loved, loved the heroine. She had such a horrid past and had no clue how to live. It was so poignant watching her learn, not just every-day things, but interacting with other people. You were rooting for her to come out of the shadows and live! The hero is patient with our clueless heroine, and he is just perfect in how he acts toward her. The author really did a good job there.

There are twists and turns, romance, murder, mayhem, friendships built and lost, and the best part? Every other page is NOT, I repeat, NOT a sex act going on, filling in for plot. It is a real-live story - honest!! It is a deep and very satisfying story and you really are sad when you're finished reading it - at 4 in the morning, thankyouverymuch.

So far the author only has two books out which is a shame because I really want to read another one of her sci-fi books - so let's hope she writes one! I can't wait for more from the author - and now I'm off to read her co-authored book, Hooray for Holopticon.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Overload Flux.

Started Reading