Chie's Reviews > Kulti

Kulti by Mariana Zapata

Apr 06, 2015

“He’s wearing a wedding ring,” Kulti’s low voice murmured from right next to me.

“That doesn’t mean I can’t look,” I muttered right back, noticing that yeah, he was wearing a shiny yellow-gold wedding band right above a tattoo of what looked like a letter.

Something came down over my eyes and I realized that the German had pulled his beanie down over my head.
hot jealous guy--check! *swoon

I loved this! I love Sal, she's one of the most very likable heroine ever. This story is not your typical fast-paced insta-love story(I have nothing against insta-lovestories) but this is a breathe of fresh air, the readers are given a chance to get to know the characters, to fell in love with them etc. I feel like Sal is someone I really know or something, I love how she tries to be the best she can and give her all when in comes to her job. I slowly feel in love with Kulti, the way he changes for the better upon meeting Sal.

All in all I really did enjoyed this but I wish it to be longer or at-least the epilogue.

P.S I loved that I get to see a glimpse of Dex and Iris future here. I'm getting crazy because there is only one book of the Author I haven't read yet, I need more books from this amazing author.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Kulti.

Quotes Chie Liked

Mariana Zapata
“holyshitit’sKultistandingrightthere. Poop. He poops. He poops. Right. That was all I needed to snap out of it. I pictured an image of him sitting on the porcelain throne to remind me he was just a normal man with needs like everyone. I”
Mariana Zapata, Kulti