Phrynne's Reviews > Library of Souls

Library of Souls by Ransom Riggs

This is an enjoyable finale to this excellent trilogy. The photographs are amazing as they have been in all the books and the book itself is a pleasure to own. Hollow City ended with the biggest cliff hanger and Library of Souls starts straight into the action where we left off. In fact action would be the best single word to describe this book because it is practically non stop. I felt tired myself because the main characters never seemed to sleep. Apparently they lived for days on adrenaline alone! The story was like a roller coaster racing towards a conclusion and that conclusion ended up being very satisfactory indeed. There is talk that there may be more books about this world but it does not matter if there is not . This trilogy is quite complete in itself and I am very happy I have read it.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Library of Souls.

April 4, 2015 – Shelved
April 4, 2015 – Shelved as: to-read
September 30, 2015 – Started Reading
October 2, 2015 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)

message 1: by Jessie (new)

Jessie Thanks for the review! I am going to pick up the first book from the library this week. I'm more excited to read after hearing you enjoyed the series. :)

Phrynne It's a good one. And the photographs are often quite amazing. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did:)

message 3: by Jessie (new)

Jessie I will keep you posted. I am also interested in seeing the pictures. I'm hoping it will add to the story. Have a great night. :)

Phrynne wrote: "It's a good one. And the photographs are often quite amazing. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did:)"