ekarifin's Reviews > A is for Abstinence

A is for Abstinence by Kelly Oram

So far 3 stars for this sequel... ^^

Review soon, got meeting to attend in 5 minutes... yay... just a perfect day before a long weekend... -_-

***

Here comes the review, it's already 6 PM and I'm still in the office but thanks God, tomorrow is holiday, Happy Easter every one... ^^

So, A is for Abstinence, what should I write about this book? Well, if I should compare this to V is for Virgin then it's like reading it in different time but with the same character. Actually, it is a very good point of this sequel, because you could feel that all of the characters are growing up in this second series.

However, as the sequel the first book is still much better because V is for Virgin got a strong point but A is for Abstinence is just like another romance novel but still I love Kyle and Valerie, their story, their history and their happy ending just a perfect combination. Though the ending is kind of ruining the whole series, I mean, they finally decided to get married in a rush just so they could do sex? Or perhaps I'm too feminist???

Nevertheless, Kelly Oram, You're ROCK!!!!

nb: Just notice when I almost reached the last chapters. There is Brian Oliver in this book, you know the one who played Kyle in V is for Virgin the movie and the one who kiss Adriana in Kyle's birthday party, LOL, yes, that's Brian Oliver from Cinder & Ella, hahaha... just love the coincident.

e

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read A is for Abstinence.

Started Reading