Jaymi's Reviews > The Great Work: Self-Knowledge and Healing Through the Wheel of the Year

The Great Work by Tiffany Lazic

bookshelves: 2015, ebooks

Disclaimer: I received an eARC from netgalley in exchange for a review. I also purchased this book because highlighting PDFs are hard.

The Great Work by Tiffany Lazic is indeed a "great work." This book is a year-long magical working that has the potential to change your life. It blends psychology, elemental working, divination techniques, breathing meditations, and alchemy in a workbook. It's a huge undertaking and I'm amazed at how well Lazic pulled in all these resources into a successful and cohesive book and program. Yes, this book is a year long program that includes journalling questions for you to answer daily.

It took me quite a long time to read; but it was so well worth it. In just a straight through reading I've learned a lot about myself, some of my own habits and where their source may have come from. Lazic distills the bits of alchemy down so well that I could begin to see the applications in my own personal life.

BOTTOM LINE: If you are looking for a group project book, or a way into doing your own version of The Great Work... then this is the book for you. I guarantee you'll learn something about yourself that helps you stay on your path.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Great Work.

April 1, 2015 – Started Reading