Rosemary K's Reviews > Locked in Stone

Locked in Stone by Tory Michaels

F 50x66

Rose Johnson is a gargoyle. She's been in hiding since the massacre of her family. Now she needs help. Her adopted mother has been murdered and she could be next. Should she go to the Sentinels who protected her when she was a child? Cal Levesque has always blamed himself for what happened to his charges. When he sees Rose, he's attracted. Can she forgive him? This is an exhilarating adventure that kept me on the edge of my seat. Nothing was what it seemed. The action was non-stop. Rose is fearless warrior. She's wants to know who's responsible for her loss and she's willing to work with the Sentinels to get answers. If only she could control her awareness of Cal. He's a distraction. I enjoy paranormal stories and I loved the gargoyle and sentinel characters. I especially enjoyed the garden scene where they were hiding in plain sight as stone ornaments. Tory Michaels did a wonderful job with the setting, the characters and the romance. Locked in Stone is innovative and has an intriguing plot. I'm looking forward to the next book in the Hearts of Stone series. I want to learn Aurora's story.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Locked in Stone.

Started Reading