Barbara's Reviews > Firstlight: The Early Inspirational Writings of Sue Monk Kidd

Firstlight by Sue Monk Kidd

it was ok

It was just okay for me. A bunch of short stories about people's life finding inspiration. Although, some stories were okay it didn't have much of the lesson's of life I guess I was looking for. Just seemed like alot of places where it came across this happened and this happened but not what they really got out of the lesson. Hard to explain what I'm trying to convey here. So I'll just let it go as it's okay but not life changing.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Firstlight.

September 29, 2010 – Started Reading
September 29, 2010 – Shelved
October 2, 2010 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)

message 1: by Anatoliy (new)

Anatoliy Obraztsov hm..very critical review... I'm even afraid to ask - what do you think about "a crossing or the drop's history" by Anatoliy Obraztsov?

Barbara John wrote: "hm..very critical review... I'm even afraid to ask - what do you think about "a crossing or the drop's history" by Anatoliy Obraztsov?"

Sorry, haven't read that one.

message 3: by Anatoliy (new)

Anatoliy Obraztsov Barbara wrote: "John wrote: "hm..very critical review... I'm even afraid to ask - what do you think about "a crossing or the drop's history" by Anatoliy Obraztsov?"

Sorry, haven't read that one."

bad... it would be interesting to read your review about