Akeisha -Til' The Last Page BB's Reviews > Tempting Bad

Tempting Bad by M.  Robinson

Mar 28, 2015

Reviewed by: Akeisha

I received an ARC in exchanged for an honest review

Tempting Bad is one of those books that as soon as you're finish, you want to go back to page 1 and experience it all over again.

I enjoyed every single twisted minute of Tempting Bad. M. Robinson writes beautifully even though her stories aren't your typical roses and hearts story.

This story was well written, the characters and how their lives came together was well thought out and planned.

VIP is a spin off from M. Robinson's VIP series. I must admit I didn't read the last book in the series and I should have. I learned some important details that if I read the last book in the VIP series I would not have been so surprise.

The story of Brooke and Devon was both heartbreaking and a great one. I enjoyed seeing how these individuals were brought together and how their lives changed.

Characters:

Even though Brooke had everything she wanted in life, one night changed everything for her. We see a carefree teen become lost in a world she thought she knew. Brooke was definitely broken and trying to find her place. I loved how determine, strong and loving she was. Brooke wasn't the easiest person to love but boy when she did it was like an earthquake.

I enjoyed Devon's characters. I loved how he cared for his family and took on a father role. You can't help but fall in love with him despite all his demons.

Overall, great story line, the story was easy to read, hot, funny and has you on your toes throughout.

Definitely a must read for 2015.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Tempting Bad.

Started Reading