Debbie "Buried in Her TBR Pile"'s Reviews > The Torn Up Marriage

The Torn Up Marriage by Caroline   Roberts

3.5 stars Not sure if I'm rounding yet. Still thinking. 9 highlights though. Review to come.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Torn Up Marriage.

March 26, 2015 – Shelved
September 24, 2017 – Started Reading
September 25, 2017 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)

Nikki ღ Navareus Fingers crossed! :) xx

Debbie "Buried in Her TBR Pile" Nikki ღ Navareus wrote: "Fingers crossed! :) xx" I was hesitant until I read your review. I kept passing it up when the price dropped. I will give a go - your review took away my hesitancy.

Nikki ღ Navareus DA4Pups wrote: "Nikki ღ Navareus wrote: "Fingers crossed! :) xx" I was hesitant until I read your review. I kept passing it up when the price dropped. I will give a go - your review took away my hesitancy."

Yay, I'm glad the price dropped so much. Will be interested in your thoughts on this one when you get time to check it out. :)

Debbie "Buried in Her TBR Pile" Nikki ღ Navareus wrote: "Nikki ღ Navareus wrote: "Fingers crossed! :) xx. Yay, I'm glad the price dropped so much. Will be interested in your thoughts on this one when you get time to check it out.." Good or not so good, definitely in my price range now:)