April's Reviews > Deception of a Highlander

Deception of a Highlander by Madeline  Martin

bookshelves: historical-fiction, historical-romance, historical-romance-medieval, scotland, highlanders
Read 2 times. Last read July 28, 2022 to August 2, 2022.

DECEPTION OF A HIGHLANDER by Madeline Martin is an exciting Scottish Medieval Historical Romance set in 1604 England.#1 in the new "Highlander" series and what a beginning! Fast paced, action packed thrill ride of an Medieval Romance. Filled with intrigue, danger, betrayal, a female assassin, suspense, passion and Romance.
I loved this tale! Well written with charismatic characters who will capture your heart and hold the reader in awe. Well written with vivid descriptions. The reader can almost smell the heather, and feel the tension pouring off the pages. An awesome story by a new author and one I look forward to reading again. A must read! Fans of Scottish Highlanders, Historical Romance, England, Scotland, and beautifully written tales will definitely love "Deception of A Highlander". I absolutely loved this tale and would highly recommend.

*Received for an honest review from the publisher via Net Galley*

**Cross-posted on My Book Addiction Reviews**

Rating: 4.5
Heat rating: Mild
Reviewed by: AprilR, courtesy of My Book Addiction and More

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Deception of a Highlander.

Finished Reading (Kindle Edition)
March 26, 2015 – Shelved
April 23, 2015 – Shelved as: scotland
April 23, 2015 – Shelved as: highlanders
July 28, 2022 – Started Reading
August 2, 2022 – Finished Reading
August 15, 2022 – Shelved (Kindle Edition)