My Book Addiction and More MBA's Reviews > One True Heart

One True Heart by Jodi Thomas

bookshelves: to-read, contemporary-romance, fiction, cozy-mystery

ONE TRUE HEART by Jodi Thomas is another awesome Contemporary Romance set in small town of Harmony, Texas. #8 in "A Harmony" novel, but can be read as a stand alone. Please visit the author's website for a full listing of this amazing series!

Harmony, Texas just keeps getting better and better, in my opinion. In this one we meet Captain Millanie McAllen, Drew Cunningham, Beau Yates, Johnny Wheeler, and Kare Cunningham.

Filled with secrets, hidden secrets, buried pasts, passion, and romance. Love blooms, as does the promise of secrets buried coming to life. A captivating and intriguing tale of small town life and the people who live in them.

Once again, Ms. Thomas has brought together a cast of characters that are charming, yet some are destructive, passionate, romance and love. A well thought out tale, with realistic characters who have realistic problems. I have enjoyed this series, but I believe "One True Heart" is the best yet, but then we will have to see what comes next in this fast paced, small town story filled with secrets and blooming love. Well done, once again, Ms. Thomas! Highly recommend for fans of small town life, Cozy Mystery, Romance and just a well developed story. Another keeper by Jodi Thomas!

*Received for an honest review from the publisher*

RATING: 5

HEAT RATING: MILD

REVIEWED BY: AprilR, courtesy of My Book Addiction and More

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read One True Heart.

Started Reading