Ari's Reviews > Sebastian

Sebastian by Sam Argent

it was ok
bookshelves: mm-romance

2,5*
The only thing that I care and understand in this story is Sebastian & Turren!
Their banters were amusing, their sexing were sweet and hot at the same time!

But the rest of the story were blur to me...

By the end of the story I was frowning because there're unanswered questions left
- Why Sebastian hide his magic when practicing magic was common thing, everybody learns and uses magic
- Why Ophelia treated like China doll, what's the deal about her, is it because she sometimes got vision?
- I dunno what is it that lead all the assassination to whats-that-name...
- They shouldn't got through so many things, if they let some assassin live and interrogated him, who he worked for
- There's no description at all about the characters nor what kind of world they lived! I almost figure things out myself after some frowning! So apparently, the lived in the place and time that you can married anyone or even anything! Human can married inhuman! Magic is all around! There's magic forest! Ok that so far I can figure it out..
- How can a mother said in front of her family that her deceased son wasn't her favorite?!! That's unacceptable!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Sebastian.

March 24, 2015 – Shelved
March 24, 2015 – Shelved as: to-read
May 7, 2015 – Started Reading
May 7, 2015 –
11.0% "lucu lah ini ceritanya, turren so unyuuuuu"
May 7, 2015 –
21.0% "ehmm...how many Orwells out there exactly"
May 8, 2015 –
36.0% "err... is it just me and my poor english or this book really need a better editing, some dialogues are off :|"
May 8, 2015 –
89.0% "Sebastian is in damsel-in-distress phase. :|"
May 10, 2015 – Shelved as: mm-romance
May 10, 2015 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)

message 1: by Ami (new)

Ami Maybe I wasn't pay enough attention, maybe it was my poor English, or maybe I just don't give a damn..

Said it proud, sister!!

message 2: by Trisha (new)

Trisha Harrington Sorry this didn't work for you, Ari! :(

message 3: by Ari (new) - rated it 2 stars

Ari Trisha wrote: "Sorry this didn't work for you, Ari! :("
it's OK Trisha
at least I enjoyed Seb & Turren romance :))

agirlwithoutwings I agree, there were so much dialogues, I had the impression I'm reading a play or a script :(