Ellen's Reviews > Sleeping Arrangements

Sleeping Arrangements by Laura Shaine Cunningham

bookshelves: memoirs-biographies

A favorite memoir. Stunning, sweet, funny (sometimes laugh-out-loud funny) It's amazing this tough little girl survived.
Another reviewer, GraceAnne, said this. I agree....

"One of my favorite books of all time. Wildly funny, deeply touching, and an absolute example of how a family that might look pretty odd and possibly dangerous from the outside can be warm, loving, and supportive within. "

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Sleeping Arrangements.

Started Reading
February 1, 2010 – Finished Reading
September 25, 2010 – Shelved
September 25, 2010 – Shelved as: memoirs-biographies

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)

GraceAnne If you are going to quote my review, you should attach my name to it!

Ellen GraceAnne wrote: "If you are going to quote my review, you should attach my name to it!"

I apologize. I didn't know about this courtesy. Probably it is even stronger than a courtesy and I am sorry for my mistake. Your explanation mark shows that you are offended. I understand why and in the future will be careful to give credit if I include quotes in my review. You do write beautifully.

GraceAnne Thank you for responding, and thank you for the compliment. I have been writing for many decades, and I feel strongly that each of us own our words, and should get credit for them.
Read with joy. GraceAnne

Ellen I just added your name to my review. Thank you for your gracious acceptance of my apology.