Ell Eastwood's Reviews > Blood of Dragons

Blood of Dragons by Robin Hobb

bookshelves: 2015, dragons, fantasy, read-in-english

YEEES, everything I said I wanted from this one. And it was so exciting along the way, I really didn't want to put it down most of the time! What better thing can you say about the book?

Honestly, I didn't see (view spoiler), that was just wishful thinking on my part. But I'm happy it happened, and that nothing really bad came out of it. Though I almost missed him afterwards, I kinda wanted him to really suffer before, and while he did physically, maybe not so much mentally ... ehehe.

You know, I didn't expect myself to like this series as much as I did when I picked up the first book. It was just another attempt to find some good dragon fantasy, but holy crap did it deliver. I'm so happy I got to go on this adventure with these characters. And I'm more than happy about the ending, everything ended as I wanted it to, maybe with the exception of Rascal. Poor thing. Though in a way I guess he's happy too, so that's good.

Will I read more by the author? Maybe?? I know there are other series set in this world, but there won't be any dragons ... hmm. We'll see.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Blood of Dragons.

March 20, 2015 – Started Reading
March 20, 2015 – Shelved
March 23, 2015 –
page 430
80.37% "I know I said I wanted it ... but I didn't actually think it would happen!! It was awesome, but now there'll be trouble ..."
March 24, 2015 – Shelved as: 2015