Holly's Little Book Reviews's Reviews > Things You Won't Say

Things You Won't Say by Sarah Pekkanen

bookshelves: audiobook

This book was almost impossible for me to stop listening to. I was so into the characters and their story that I found myself sitting in my car after I had reached my destination or circling the block just to hear more.

Sarah Pekkanen has an amazing talent when it comes to writing relationships between her characters that are so honest and real that it's hard to remember that these people are not actual friends (yes I get that into her books).

Things You Won't Say also tackles some sensitive topics and situations with care. Beginning with a police officer who shoots a young teenager during a gang fight, adding a story of a sister who suffers from mild autism, and mixing in another storyline about an ex trying to figure out where she belongs and what her next step in life should be... Sarah delivers each of her characters' stories with the perfect finesse.

Sarah Pekkanen is a definite auto-buy author for me now, and I can't wait for my next read by her!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Things You Won't Say.

March 19, 2015 – Shelved