Becca's Reviews > Greed in Paradise

Greed in Paradise by Deborah  Brown

Deborah Brown is amazing! I am on this fifth book in the series and it is just as awesome as ever to read about Madison and Fab. Even though this mystery was not as intense as the others that have come before them, it was still a great read. There were lots of smaller mysteries along the way instead of one huge one. To be honest, I kind of liked this style a little better. The tenants that Madison also has to deal with always amuse me. Since I rent myself, it’s funny to read about how others act when they are in someone else’s place. This series has been an up and down rollercoaster of laughs, surprises and just all out fun. For a mystery series, the lighthearted setting of it being in a “paradise” is what makes it unlike any others that I have read before.

I feel like series should be read in the order that they are written in order to get the full effect of what the author intends for you to get from each and every one of the characters, but each of these can be read individually if you have not started in on the series yet.

I received this book to review through Beck Valley Books Book Tours, all the opinions above are 100% my own.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Greed in Paradise.

Started Reading