Bobbie's Reviews > Not Her Type

Not Her Type by Kay Jaybee

F 50x66
Mar 19, 2015

bookshelves: erotic

Well hello there and thank you very much, MS Jaybee, for a delightful bit of erotica. I spend quite a bit of my time reading New Adult romance, and it was actually really refreshing to read a sinfully erotic tale about two people in their thirties. Jenny is a brilliantly strong character, she's not afraid to let loose and live out her fantasies, and John is her ideal foil - demanding and domineering most of the time, but up for a bit of a switch now and again.

Jaybee manages to fit a whole lot of sexual encounters into this novella, making for a very arousing read! Jenny and John have a no-strings, sex-for-fun relationship that enables them to bring their fantasies to life, and they don't hold back. I loved the bisexual side of Jenny, her decision to bring in another woman to satisfy her needs, and her willingness to try, and enjoy, just about anything.

Not Her Type is definitely my type of book - it's full of sex with a range of different kinks from light bondage to public masturbation, and Jaybee manages to intertwine the copious sex scenes with a creditable story too. I'll definitely be checking out her other work.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Not Her Type.

Started Reading