Sherwood Smith's Reviews > Crown Duel

Crown Duel by Sherwood Smith

162084

(Review from the author)
Read 2 times

Special edition: includes outtakes, and the edited version of Crown Duel that hereto only appeared in the e-book format.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Crown Duel.

Finished Reading
Finished Reading (Other Paperback Edition)
May 4, 2009 – Shelved (Other Paperback Edition)
June 6, 2009 – Shelved as: my-books (Other Paperback Edition)
March 18, 2015 – Shelved

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)

QNPoohBear oooh outtakes from Vindaric's POV sound lovely. Will have to track this one down.

Caity Oh god... I have to get it in paperback form.

message 3: by Sherwood (new) - added it

Sherwood Smith Warning: You won't find those in the Firebirds paperback from 200, which still has uncorrected text. The outtakes are only in the trade paperback, with the corrected text.

Caity Sherwood wrote: "Warning: You won't find those in the Firebirds paperback from 200, which still has uncorrected text. The outtakes are only in the trade paperback, with the corrected text."

That's the paper edition I currently have (the Firebirds edition). Must get trade paperback.

message 5: by L. (new) - rated it 5 stars

L. I can't wait to read this again! I read the books ages ago after finding it buried in a tiny library and loved it, but was never able to find them again or remember to title correctly after moving back to the west coast. Now I can finally read it again!!

message 6: by Sherwood (new) - added it

Sherwood Smith I hope you enjoy it!

Ashlynn One of my favorite books! Bought this on a whim when I was maybe 8? It's stuck with me ever since. I'm 23 now and I've passed it along to most of my family who also loved it.

message 8: by Sherwood (new) - added it

Sherwood Smith Thank you!