Candice's Reviews > Sachael Desires

Sachael Desires by Melody Winter

13361981

bookshelves: arcs-and-earcs, own

Picking up where Sachael Dreams left off, we find ourselves being quickly thrown into Estelle and Azariah’s journey. The book is as fresh and exciting as the first; you want to dive straight in as soon as you start it.

With new characters being introduced, and adventures unfolding; Sachael Desires is fulfilling to say the least. The attention to detail that is produced by Melody Winter is absolutely awe-inspiring. Her world-building is done flawlessly, and there’s so much that we learn that answers any questions we were left with after Sachael Dreams.

Sachael Desires leaves you wanting more from this world, and these beautiful characters. All though there is a lot covered in this sequel, there’s still some things that we’re waiting to discover. I can’t wait to read whatever comes next in Estelle’s life. No matter where her world may go, I know that Melody Winter will do these characters justice.

I would definitely recommend reading Sachael Desires, if you’re a fan of romance with a touch of mystery, and fantasy.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Sachael Desires.

Finished Reading