Nicola's Reviews > Taming the Legend

Taming the Legend by Kat Latham

I love the London Legends series. No point pulling any punches, I do; I've pretty much read them back-to-back and I can quite comfortably say, Kat Latham can do no wrong. She has a talent of creating endearing characters with wonderful personalities, strengths and weaknesses. Ash Trenton and Camila Morales are no different and were as unique as each of the previous couples from the series.

description

Newly retired from the Legends, Ash has been a bit of an enigma throughout the series. But when he bumps into his first love at his leaving-do, old feelings are re-ignited and Camila has a proposition for him. One that requires him hopping a plane and helping out at the camp she runs for troubled teens.

Their journey was so different, for a start it doesn't take place in the UK, and whilst we know these men fall and fall hard, Ash was in a league of his own. I had an inkling I knew where the story was heading, and I was proved right, but it didn't detract from a strong, emotional read with humour, heartache and strong determined lady and a strapping man to fall head-over-heels for. He's a softie, but he's also a talker.

description

With a natural chemistry that comes with familiarity, Ash and Camila's re-ignited passion brings revelations, vulnerabilities and maturity, and together they were perfect. If, like me, you love this series, Taming the Legend won't disappoint. (And it also has a hidden treat of being loosely connected to One Night with her Bachelor, although it's not necessary to read it to follow).

4.5 stars.

This review will feature on Read Your Writes Book Reviews.

Copy received courtesy of Carina Press via NetGalley for an honest and unbiased opinion.

description

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Taming the Legend.

March 17, 2015 – Shelved