De Ge's Reviews > Mindful Being

Mindful Being by Nataša Nuit Pantović

Mar 16, 2015

bookshelves: mindfulness, self-help, inspirational, meditation, spirituality, favorites, must-reads, nataša-pantović

Inspiring Writings
I purchased Mindful Being Gold that gave me an opportunity to experience all of Alchemy of Love courses. Inspiring writings from:
1. the spiritual poems that inspired me to take out my art brushes,
2. through the mindful eating with recipes that gave me a lovely urge to examine my diet, experiment with raw and vegan, and re-design my menu, to
3. the Mindful Being Course that touched almost all the aspect of my life. I felt I was on a crossroad so this re-design was highly appreciated. I felt as though I am in a garage repairing the bits that need a repair that could have gone un-noticed for many moons.
Some lovely exercises observing both wakeful and dreamy states.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Mindful Being.

Quotes De Liked

Nataša Nuit Pantović
“Mindfulness works with continuous awareness of body, breath; feelings, thoughts, intentions. Our state of mind, our positive or negative attitude towards the world, is closely related to our experiences of happiness or suffering. Mindfulness is awareness of everything that is happening in the moment of 'Now'. Mindfulness is a self development technique that will change the focus of our mind towards happiness.
Mindfulness is continuous undisturbed awareness of the present moment. Fully aware of here, and now, we pay attention to what is happening right in front of us, we set aside our mental and emotional baggage. To be mindful we have to re-train our mind.”

Nataša Nuit Pantović
“Being mindful of our feelings we will get Delighted. The quality of life is in proportion of our capacity to get delighted. The capacity for delight is within our capacity to pay attention to things around us.”

Nataša Nuit Pantović
“Being Mindful of our Feelings we will get Delighted. The Quality of Life is in proportion of our Capacity to Get Delighted and this is within our Capacity to Pay Attention. Be Aware of Synchronicity among All and Alert to the presence of Divine in All.”

Finished Reading
December 23, 2015 – Shelved as: spirituality
April 11, 2017 – Shelved as: favorites
April 11, 2017 – Shelved as: must-reads
April 11, 2017 – Shelved as: nataša-pantović

Nataša Pantović thanks for this great review of Mindful Being towards Mindful Living Course (Alchemy of Love Mindfulness Training).

Stayed inspired!