Milica Mica's Reviews > Conscious Parenting

Conscious Parenting by Nataša Nuit Pantović

bookshelves: parenting, course

An amazing course full of exercises tailored for parents. I am into Waldorf education, green parenting, simplicity parenting, so this was a lovely inspiring course to follow. creative thinking

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Conscious Parenting.

Quotes Milica Liked

Nataša Nuit Pantović
“We hope to help you discover Your Self; inspire you to live more passionate and sensitive life; helping you listen to your Soul, finding your-own space in this matrix of life, making a genuine contribution to humanity.”

Nataša Nuit Pantović
“Self-development is a way of Life. Our Self-Development never ends. We are never too young or too old for personal growth.
We have an amazing potential to reach our highest potential, to have truly inspiring careers and loving relationships.
Unfortunately, often we walk through our lives asleep, we let our habits rule us, and find it difficult to change our beliefs. Recognizing the power of our Mind and the power of our Soul, learning the art of Concentration and Love, we are learning to Live with the Flow, not against it.
It is in our nature to learn and grow. For happiness we need to learn to Love, we need to learn to Concentrate and we should keep the flow and energy of inspiration within our lives.”

Nataša Nuit Pantović
“In an attempt to deeper explore the infinite game of Life, we explore:
• Earth that is fixed, rigid, static and quiet, and symbolizes your world of senses;
• Water that is the primordial Chaos, is fluidity and flexibility, and symbolizes your subconscious mind; Intuition is a deeper perception. Without clear evidence or proof, intuition perceives the subtle inner relationships and underlying processes creatively, and imaginatively.
• Fire that is boundless and invisible, and is a parching heat that consumes all, or within its highest manifestation, becomes the expression of Divine Love. It is a symbol of your emotions, and
• Air that has no shape and is incapable of any fixed form. It symbolizes your world of thoughts. It is a rational, systematic process, it is our intellectual comprehension of things.
All elements are bound by:
• Soul that stands at the center of the four elements as an Essence, an Observer, Consciousness coming forth to experience the magic of Life.”

Nataša Nuit Pantović
“Mindfulness works with continuous awareness of body, breath; feelings, thoughts, intentions. Our state of mind, our positive or negative attitude towards the world, is closely related to our experiences of happiness or suffering. Mindfulness is awareness of everything that is happening in the moment of 'Now'. Mindfulness is a self development technique that will change the focus of our mind towards happiness.
Mindfulness is continuous undisturbed awareness of the present moment. Fully aware of here, and now, we pay attention to what is happening right in front of us, we set aside our mental and emotional baggage. To be mindful we have to re-train our mind.”

Nataša Nuit Pantović
“Being mindful of our feelings we will get Delighted. The quality of life is in proportion of our capacity to get delighted. The capacity for delight is within our capacity to pay attention to things around us.”

Started Reading
January 1, 2014 – Finished Reading
March 16, 2015 – Shelved
March 16, 2015 – Shelved as: parenting
March 16, 2015 – Shelved as: course

Comments Showing 1-1 of 1 (1 new)

Nataša Pantović thanks for this great review of Conscious Parenting: Mindful Living Course for Parents (Alchemy of Love Mindfulness Training)]].

Stayed inspired!