Tanya (Girl Plus Books)'s Reviews > After We Fell

After We Fell by Anna Todd

Mar 16, 2015

liked it
bookshelves: series, new-adult

I'm running out of things to say about this series. It's repetitive (break up and make up; repeat) and Hardin's temper and jealousy is tiresome but somehow there's just enough there to keep me going. After the 800+ pages of After We Fell, I'm taking a break before diving into the final book. I need to cleanse my palate before subjecting myself to another 500 pages of Tessa and Hardin.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read After We Fell.

March 16, 2015 – Started Reading
March 16, 2015 – Shelved
March 16, 2015 – Shelved as: series
March 16, 2015 – Shelved as: new-adult
March 18, 2015 –
page 175
March 20, 2015 –
page 525
62.95% "So much eye rolling and smirking going on."
March 22, 2015 – Finished Reading

message 1: by Jasmine (new)

Jasmine Yikes!! Sorry to hear that babe :( Great honest review and sucks when a book gets too repetitive. Hope your next read is way better! ♥

Tanya (Girl Plus Books) Jasmine wrote: "Yikes!! Sorry to hear that babe :( Great honest review and sucks when a book gets too repetitive. Hope your next read is way better! ♥"

Thanks sweetness! :) I almost wish it was worse because then I would quit the series. But there's *just enough* there to make me want to finish it. LOL

Hanna I feel you! The repetition gets to my nerves yet I cannot stop reading the series. I'm starting to hate myself for it.

Tanya (Girl Plus Books) Hanna wrote: "I feel you! The repetition gets to my nerves yet I cannot stop reading the series. I'm starting to hate myself for it."

I get it, believe me. I couldn't even call it a guilty pleasure but I wasn't particularly enjoying it. But for some reason I just couldn't stop. lol