Dee's Reviews > The Billionaire's Ink Mistress

The Billionaire's Ink Mistress by Joely Sue Burkhart

Mar 15, 2015

bookshelves: domme, erotic-romance, femdom, erotica, favourites, anal-play, bdsm

This book was simply brilliant. It's not often the second in a series outshines the first, this one did just that!

In my experience, it is extremely difficult to find well written femdom 'erotic' stories. Well what I call erotic. They tend to be short hardcore stories, catering to a certain fetish, or books toted as femdom but before you know it the guy is topping. This story didn't do that.

The plot wonderfully interwoven, not once did I become bored. The characters were well fleshed out, the plot well balanced, a mixture of suspense, work and play. Oh the play, be still my beating heart. These two were electric together. Diane and Jackson were electric together, I felt honoured to be taken on their journey of discovery.

I was worried around the 60% mark that conflict was going to be thrown in for the sake of conflict, which would have pissed me off, but the way it played out was a pleasant surprise. I found myself going take that Geoffrey!!

***Whips the men into shape, while bowing to Mrs Burkhart!

Though this is second in a series, I feel this story can be read as a standalone.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Billionaire's Ink Mistress.

March 15, 2015 – Shelved
March 18, 2015 – Started Reading
March 18, 2015 –
20.0% "This is oh so good! Loving the story, the characters...and we're just getting warmed up. Much like Jackson's backside ;)"
March 20, 2015 –
65.0% "Really liking this story, but am now a little worried we are at the must add conflict stupid misunderstanding stage. Crossing fingers it doesn't go there."
March 20, 2015 –
100.0% "Glad the story didn't go into the unnecessary conflict I feared it would. THIS WAS THE BEST!!!!"
March 21, 2015 – Finished Reading