Lorie's Reviews > Hide in Plain Sight

Hide in Plain Sight by Marta Perry

Sep 21, 2010

bookshelves: amish-fiction, christmas, amish-fiction-book-club
Read in September, 2010

Hide in Plain Sight is the first book in The Three Sisters Inn series by Marta Perry. I read this for the Amish Fiction group on Goodreads for the book of the month. I got it free from the Amazon Kindle site. It was a short, quick read. This is the first book I have read by this author and on my Kindle. I love the Kindle and will be adding more books to it to read that way. I never really thought I would like it but I did! The book was a love story, but I liked the suspense and trying to find out who done it. Someone is targeting the Inn to prevent the opening of it. The love story was about two people each trying to get away from the world the other one wanted so badly. So, how would it ever work out between them? I loved the detail that the author put into describing the mansion. It felt like a place I'd like to visit. I was surprised by who actually was taunting the inn. The story is located in 'Amish country, but really the main characters were not Amish. There were a few Amish characters added in, but mostly the book was about, "Englishers." I will look forward to reading the other books in the series.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Hide in Plain Sight.