Marc Larsen's Reviews > Arguing with Idiots: How to Stop Small Minds and Big Government

Arguing with Idiots by Glenn Beck

M 50x66
Sep 20, 2010

bookshelves: smart-books

This book was about political comparisons between conservative ideals and liberal ideals. Basically there are no main characters, it’s mostly a factual book, not a story, however, it is just as entertaining as a fiction. The book obviously sided with the republicans, and I can clearly see why. Democrats lie, cheat, and twist words or thoughts into propaganda. Republicans tell it the way it is, with no lies or fog of cushy words to cover the truth.
I liked how the book revealed scary truths, but did so in a way that made me laugh. It was also quite easy to understand, and didn’t get boring, unlike most political books I’ve attempted to read. The book comes with illustrations and graphs that show exactly what he’s talking about. It made me feel smarter, knowing all of this wisdom I never knew. Glenn Beck puts you in the perfect mood, and you’ll love this book, no matter what mood you are in.
I’ve learned to understand all kinds of issues in our modern world, from gun control’s flaws, to illegal immigrants stealing away the jobs Americans need, to the corruption that go’s on in the Obama administration. It showed me the genius of Capitalism, and a free market government. It showed me that I need to stand up to evil liberals like Nancy Pelosi (the only person dumber than Obama, and the people who voted for him) who want the terrorists to win. Despite who you are (unless you’re a stubborn liberal) you’ll love this book! I guarantee it.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Arguing with Idiots.