P๏€cɨℓią* ~SLiTsRead's Reviews > Fractured

Fractured by Sarah Fine

bookshelves: favorites

OMG OMG Book one was so so, but this ... this IS HEART BREAKING! I felt completely blindsided by the turn of events. I was glad I'd kept with the series.

Story picked up from where it'd left off last book. Lela was sent back to ....and with you know who if you've read this. That was a little nice surprise. It's quite humorous to witness how a warrior gets situated in this new environment. The rules and everything were completely different. It's a new game, but one that's not really to their advantage even if it's obviously more comfortable. Things started off ok, then it turned sour, then in the end it made a 900 degree (cuz 180 didn't seem big enough to describe it) towards bad. The shock value went through the roof, my rapidly beating heart can attest.

Twisting plotline aside, it's not missing out on other must have qualities either: actions, character development (not just the main characters, the side characters were also very fleshed out eg. Jim, Ian, Tegam), sexual tension.

This one will forever stay in my heart as one of the most riveting stories I had ever read. I can't wait to see what happens next. Yes, this ended with a cliff!!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Fractured.

March 8, 2015 – Started Reading
March 8, 2015 – Shelved
March 8, 2015 –
2.0% "cute but so not matching his killer image"
March 14, 2015 –
29.0% "noooo"
March 15, 2015 –
39.0% "oh lord LOL “Do you have a position you’d like to try?” he asked politely. “From behind, maybe? I need more practice with that.”"
April 4, 2015 –
94.0% "OMG NOOOO!!!!!!"
April 4, 2015 –
96.0% "OMG They were so clever"
April 4, 2015 – Finished Reading
April 5, 2015 – Shelved as: favorites

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)

CasPerfitz~SLiTsReaD that good eh? Glad you found your book Poe… Great review! I will put this on my to be read soon :)