Athena Shardbearer's Reviews > The Unleashing

The Unleashing by Shelly Laurenston

did not like it
bookshelves: paranormal, romance, fantasy, arc-netgalley, i-need-more-vikings, dnf

Vikings???? Romance??? Kinda want!

DNF at 30%

Can't deal with stupid anymore.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Unleashing.

March 8, 2015 – Shelved
March 21, 2015 – Started Reading
March 21, 2015 –
15.0% "So I've been sneak reading this and so far the girls are perfect and petty, and I haven't seen any badass Viking fighting.....something good better happen. Oh and the guy is WAY perfect because he doesn't like video games and TV. -_- I don't care for stupid tv but I do like great shows.....\n \n \n Judging this one.....\n \n Please turn for the better......"
March 21, 2015 –
18.0% "“Are you planning to go into acting?”\n Kera shook her head, not sure why the woman was asking. “No.” \n “Yeah. I wouldn’t. You have a great, exotic look that could probably get you some work in rapper videos. But those thighs, sweetie.” She bared her teeth in a grimace that Kera could feel nothing but insulted by. “It’s probably for the best,”\n \n SMH"
March 22, 2015 –
20.0% "she was currently on the phone with her long-distance boyfriend, who lived in Germany. They were in one of their arguing moments, which meant that Alessandra yelled at him in Spanish and he yelled back at her in German.\n \n This is like the third "girl" that has gotten into a fight with her boyfriend....oh and like the tenth one that is rich......."
March 22, 2015 –
20.0% "And Erin didn’t doubt the new girl’s loyalty, but she did doubt that she was a girl’s girl. She seemed like one of those chicks who was just more comfortable around men. That would be a problem for her in the long run.\n \n \n Wait, what's wrong with being friends with men? I grew up with a brother and tons of guy cousins. My two best friends are men....I don't understand what this means?"
March 22, 2015 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)

message 1: by Penny (last edited Apr 25, 2015 05:30AM) (new) - rated it 2 stars

Penny I am at 25%, and right now I know what you mean exactly...

Athena Shardbearer It's bad, right? I just can't deal with the screaming and yelling and all the hating.

message 3: by Alexa (new)

Alexa I just saw this review and it made me chuckle. :P Definitely not adding this one.