Once's Reviews > Life In The No Dating Zone

Life In The No Dating Zone by Patricia B. Tighe

Claire made a pact with herself to steer clear of dating while in high school to avoid putting strain on her family because if a drama-filled issue they had overcome when her older sister eloped. Now, both of her best friends have boyfriends and Claire is feeling a bit annoyed. But, then Gray asks her for help in winning Lindsey, his long time crush and one of her best friends. Only, the attraction growing between Claire and Gray can't be ignored.

What a cute story! First of all, the story takes place in Texas. Being from and living in Texas instantly makes me a sucker for books set here. I felt so at ease reading Life In The No Dating Zone! I loved Claire! I didn't relate to her, in I saw myself as her, but I would totally want to be her friend. She is such a unique character and has some adorable quirks about her. Like, her favorite hobbies is to put together LEGO sets. TOTES ADORBZ!

Life In The No Dating Zone is definitely a fun read that you should get your hands on. You'll be whisked away by these interesting characters that seem like so much fun. Claire grows throughout the book and you are rooting her on to grow. Not to mention the cute moments she and Gray have! They made me relive my teenage years!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Life In The No Dating Zone.

Started Reading