BooksandBeyondFiftyShades's Reviews > Wild Submission

Wild Submission by Roxy Sloane

* * * * * 5 Star Review.

When Sweet Submission ended, Isabelle was giving herself over to Cam. But Cam knew that Isabelle wasn't completely ready for all that he wants to give her. Isabelle is truly wanting to let herself go and be free but she has spent so many years hiding her true self, that she isn't sure if that is possible. Cam can tell that she isn't being completely open and honest with him yet but he is determined to have her completely submit to him.

There is something about Isabelle and Cam can't seem to get her out of his head. He finds himself daydreaming about her while in meetings. He can't figure out what it is about her that is pulling him towards her. He is thrilled that she wasn't terrified of his playroom and all that it entails. He is constantly having to tell himself that he is the one in charge but at times Isabelle is the one pulling the strings.

I am really enjoying this series. I love the chemistry between Isabelle and Cam, you can almost feel it in waves. The chemistry mixed with the bit of mystery at what Isabelle is keeping from Cam really has me wanting to read that much faster so I can get to the bottom of this.

Isabelle's "brother" Brent is constantly popping up out of nowhere to cause her more heartache and drama. Every time she thinks that she has him settled, he comes back wanting more and threatening to tell Cam "all about her". So she keeps caving in to him. Each books ends in a way that you are craving for the next book.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Wild Submission.

Started Reading