Melissa Rochelle's Reviews > The Kind Worth Killing

The Kind Worth Killing by Peter  Swanson

bookshelves: ebook, library, read-2015, mystery-suspense

Hot damn. A psychological thriller just as good as Gone Girl and the more recent 'it' book, The Girl on the Train...in fact, it might be even BETTER than both of them. More twists, more unreliable narrators, more crazy characters...more everything!

The first half of the book was great -- it went back and forth between Ted and Lily. Each sharing secrets from their past, glimpses into their present-day lives, and slivers of the conversation they had on the plan from London to Boston. But then around the halfway mark it became FANTASTIC and I couldn't stop reading. I was on a flight from Denver to Phoenix with a squirming baby, but I kept reading. Then that ending! Oh so good.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Kind Worth Killing.

March 6, 2015 – Shelved
March 6, 2015 – Shelved as: to-read
April 1, 2015 – Started Reading
April 12, 2015 –
63.0% "The first half of this book is good. The second half is mind-blowing good."
April 12, 2015 –
100.0% "Fantastic."
April 12, 2015 – Finished Reading
April 13, 2015 – Shelved as: ebook
April 13, 2015 – Shelved as: library
April 13, 2015 – Shelved as: read-2015
April 13, 2015 – Shelved as: mystery-suspense

Comments Showing 1-1 of 1 (1 new)

Robin Yep, many of us on GalleyChat agreed it was better than GOTT. Too bad it doesn't have the "legs" but perhaps it will catch up in time. And that ending was terrific, too.