Julia's Reviews > Stuff Every Groom Should Know

Stuff Every Groom Should Know by Eric San Juan

Mar 04, 2015

bookshelves: arc, z-format-book, romantic-gestures

Yep I am a female and nowhere close to being a groom but I was intrigued by this little book, which is about the size of your palm but packed full of goodies. And I am so jealous the guys have such a good book like this out and laying about :)

First of all I think it is probably safe to say that even though it is leaning towards grooms in general this book can be read by anyone. In fact I would even recommend it for a bride-to-be just since there is so much good and wise advice within the book for marriage and honeymoon planning that it will help her to be able to get some control of the perils that may be found or how to just relax while planning up on this great event.

Eric San Juan does a great job in keeping the book clean and clear enough that it isn't heavy lecturing reading. There is also a lightheartedness to the pages while a brotherly tone that makes for fast reading since it is like he is in the same room and sharing with you, which in a sense you can say he is, but at a pace that doesn't seem like it's hurried.

And finally as a female I did some good giggles while I know that at the diner they were probably wondering what I was reading at the diner. Seems like I was in good company when reading the dedication....

**Received this book as part of the Members Giveaway at Librarything.com for free in exchange for a review**

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Stuff Every Groom Should Know.

March 4, 2015 – Started Reading