Kristen's Reviews > Flight to Canada

Flight to Canada by Ishmael Reed

Sep 15, 2010

bookshelves: own, fiction, favorites

This book was pretty awesome, so I'm surprised to see that none of my friends have read it. I was going to write a review telling you all how great it is and that you should read it, but frankly I'm just too lazy to bother and apparently the only reason I come here anymore is to post strange unwanted rants about the futility of life on people's reviews (sorry about that Eric) and also to make stupid jokes that no one laughs at, whatever, I think they're funny even if you bastards don't, beside which this chick wrote a pretty decent review: which says most of the things I wanted to say anyway and do we really need so many fucking reviews when most of them say the same shit? So yeah, read that other review and then read this book.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Flight to Canada.

message 1: by Eh?Eh! (new)

Eh?Eh! I love your strange rants on the futility of life on other people's reviews! I laugh at your stupid jokes! Keep ranting and being stupid!

Kristen Awe, thanks Eh, you're sweet.
I likes to get all my strange rants out online because when I say these same things in real life, people give me worried looks and say things like "I'm deeply concerned about you."

Mariel I love the rant and Christy's review. I'd never heard of the book until these.

message 4: by Kristen (last edited Jan 23, 2011 12:55AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kristen I think you'd really like this, it's fun and funny (and short . . . you'll knock it out in a day with your ninja-like reading ability.)

Mariel It is going on my to-read!

Kristen Yeah!

Mariel I read it! Is the goodreads addiction seeping in?

Kristen I've made peace with my goodreads addiction . . . why can't you just be happy for me?

Mariel Because I'm like those bad kids who sucker in the good.