Ganesh Sanal's Reviews > The God Delusion

The God Delusion by Richard Dawkins

37332006

bookshelves: paradigm-shifter, favorites, intellectual-orgasm, inspirational, non-fiction
Recommended for: everyone

An evangelist of humanity

Checking out this book was one of the best decision in my life. Very few individuals could reason with you like Richard Dawkins and he is at his best in this book. He pick questions from your childhood that you dare not ask once the society conditions you. Then he presents facts based on undeniably logical or empirical data, all the while not boring you with trivia. I awe the way he end this book. Through out he attacks religion but at the last chapter he mention nothing of it but talk to us about the world we live in and the possibilities in it. I would recommend this book to my children and ask them to give them to their children and repeat until the day we all become godless to become humans. I am an Atheist, because truth once seen cannot be unseen. Thanks to Richard Dawkins.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The God Delusion.

Quotes Ganesh Liked

Richard Dawkins
“We are all atheists about most of the gods that humanity has ever believed in. Some of us just go one god further.”
Richard Dawkins, The God Delusion

Richard Dawkins
“There is something infantile in the presumption that somebody else has a responsibility to give your life meaning and point… The truly adult view, by contrast, is that our life is as meaningful, as full and as wonderful as we choose to make it.”
Richard Dawkins, The God Delusion

August 12, 2015 – Shelved as: favorites
September 22, 2015 – Shelved as: intellectual-orgasm
September 22, 2015 – Shelved as: inspirational
July 25, 2016 – Shelved as: non-fiction

Comments Showing 1-1 of 1 (1 new)

VijayaRaghavan S N ahem ahem.. ith enthinaanen enik manasilaayi