Darlene's Reviews > Omega

Omega by S.M. Reine

bookshelves: adult, book-1, ebook, ebook-i-own, fantasy, free-from-author, free-for-review, paranormal, paranormal-romance, shapeshifters, moon-reader-pro, urban-fantasy, witches, wolves
Recommended to Darlene by: SM Reine
Recommended for: SM Reine fans
Read 2 times. Last read March 2, 2015 to March 4, 2015.

Disclosure: This was my second read of Omega as it was included in a four book gift from the author including the newest in the series, PAS. I decided to reread just to remind myself of the story so far. I stick with the review below. This current copy isn't loanable as it is just for review.

Disclosure: I received this ebook from the author in exchange for an honest review.

But, hey! This was another Sara Reine adventure! How could I not love it? Yet another series is grown from the Six Moon Summer beginning. How it is possible Ms. Reine can be so prolific? She's the alpha writer!

I have to admit to being a bit lost at first. What in the world is an Omega shifter? But that is, indeed, what the question of the book is. Even though we get to see Rylie for a bit, this story isn't from her point of view. Now we get to see what has happened to the world since it ended and started again. Yet evil still exists and causes all kind of problems. Our Omega shifter must learn to deal with it all and figure out where she fits in.

This was not my favorite of all the books, but it was fun to revisit old friends and see that there is still hope of more story yet to come.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Omega.

Finished Reading
March 6, 2015 – Shelved as: urban-fantasy
March 6, 2015 – Shelved as: witches
March 6, 2015 – Shelved as: wolves
August 25, 2015 –
40.0% "Rereading as I have the full Omega Series and want to refresh before reading the newest Pas."
August 26, 2015 –