Bobs (Reader Unbound)'s Reviews > The Darkest Passion

Sep 13, 2010

bookshelves: paranormal-romance, series-lords-of-the-underworld
Read on September 12, 2010

WoW. Just wow.
Aeron was never ever my favorite hero, so when I found out that the fifth Lords of The Underworld book will be for him I was like :

Me: Why won't it be for Paris or William, why won't it be Toriin ???
*wipes eyes, blows nose into hanky*
Gena Showalter: Their turn will come soon. Every one of my men will find himself a lovely lady.
Me: Will the next book be about one of those three?
Gena Showalter: No it will be about Gideon.
Me: Nooooo!
*wipes eyes, blows nose into hanky again*

I totally made that up, but anyway I wasn't looking forward this one so much. Yet once again I was totally mesmerized by Miss Gena Showalter talent and sense of humor.
Action, suspense, pure angelic heroine, naughty alpha male, overprotective minion, extreme passion - what's not to love?
In the end I can say I am very, very pleased with this book. Loved all the characters, and the way the the book wasn't entirely concentrated on Aeron and Olivia, but it showed a lot of about the others and the things they go through - especially Gideon and Strider. I'm actually going a happy dance here because I'm already anticipating The Darkest Lie, which is about The Keeper of Lies, Gideon ^-^ ( I'm sorry Torin, babe, you are stil the only one in my heart! )

I must admit I am pretty easy to please - and this book had what it takes. I loved the plot, the dialogs, the sexual tension that led to some very hot sex, and the big, fat happy ending. Not much more I can ask for. Easy 5 stars.

~~~~Spoiler Alert~~~~
I can't believe they took this demon, Wrath was sooooo f*ckin adorable especially when he thought Liv was his heaven ( ~hug for the big bad demon~ ).
I guess it was fine since they gave it to Sienna, so Paris prepare darling your turn is coming !
Still I can't help but wonder will Wrath recognize Aeron as his former owner and Olivia as his Heaven? And how can Sienna and Paris be together, as he had broken so many hearts?
Well I guess we are gonna find out soon !

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Darkest Passion.

♡Meme♡Reads love♡ Hey Bobsi
I got this book at Walgreens while waiting for my daughter to get out of dance class I have to admit it was cover attraction. anyway I get to the studio and start to read and thought, "This is really good." Then I realize, stupid me I started with the 5th book.. Nerd! I was so mad at myself I didn't feel like going to a book store or wait to order book#1. So I ordered the audio online... So now I have to play catch up to you, Long story short(too late).. lol