Chrissy's Reviews > Her Stepbrother, Her Hero

Her Stepbrother, Her Hero by Terry Towers

2060908

bookshelves: read-in-2015

3.5 Stars

Looking for a hot, quick forbidden romance? This is definitely the book to pick up!

Gabby has been tormented by her stepbrother Anthony since they were in high school. When he ruins her prom, and things may change between them, he heads off and joins the Marines. She doesn’t see or hear from him for 5 years, and when he shows back up its HOT HOT HOT!

Both Anthony and Gabby have wanted each other but since they are step siblings it has been forbidden, especially with the laws Anthony’s father put in place before Gabby moved in with them. She didn’t know why he treated her so horribly and years later when he returns she finds out why. Apparently he wanted her just as much as she wanted him.

I loved the bickering between these two, and they are HOT together. This is definitely one to pick up if you are in the mood for a quick hot read. I just wish we would have had more, I felt as if the story ended way too soon for my liking and would have liked more of Gabby and Anthony before reaching “The End”.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Her Stepbrother, Her Hero.

February 27, 2015 – Started Reading