Angie's Reviews > Jesper Jinx and the Turkish Pepper

Jesper Jinx and the Turkish Pepper by Marko Kitti

bookshelves: requested-reviews, middle-grade

Synopsis: "Jesper Jinx is eleven, and probably the unluckiest person in all of Puffington Hill. Everything he touches seems to end up in sweet disaster. Hence his nickname 'Jinx'.

In the third book of his wickedly funny adventures, Jesper goes camping and develops a taste for Turkish Pepper. (WARNING: Turkish Pepper might not be what you think it is!) You'll also get to know Jesper's 99-year-old neighbour. Oh, and a fox called Frank. Finally, there's a huge concert coming to town starring local rapper Horrid Porridge.

Can Jesper rise to the occasion with another Boredom Breaker or will the Turkish Peppers get to him?

Some truly splendid antics are in store for you, lucky reader!"

My Review: This book was sent to me by the author in exchange for an honest review. I have really enjoyed the Jesper Jinx series so far and am happy that it is continuing with new comedic happenings in each one. I found it interesting that in this one it seemed that the boredom breakers and pranks were pulled more on Jesper than he did to everyone else (and it wasn't even due to them backfiring), this added a new element of fun. I particularly enjoyed Mr. Frank Fox and Snowy the Cat, they made me really giggle. This is a great series and book for both boys and girls of all ages.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Jesper Jinx and the Turkish Pepper.

February 27, 2015 – Shelved