Wayne's Reviews > Bigger Clouds: Rebuildable Atomisers and Mods Beginners Guide

Bigger Clouds by Donald Blakely

M 50x66

I chose to read this book because I am creating an Ethnography for an English project about vaping. But why start with this book, talking about the advanced hobbyist aspect of vaping. Simple, because the vaping community is filling up with Modder’s and cloud chasers. And in order to submerse myself into such a large growing culture I need to cover all aspects. I thought that this book gave me a better understanding of what this Cloud Chasing really requires. There is actually a lot of science behind it. It’s all one big circuit, electrons flowing through wires with different resistances, heating up evaporating the applied “E-Liquid”. This book also went into detail on what products are made like Rebuildable Dripping Atomizers. "Manufacturers don't supply any coils for these devices so you will need to make your own" (P 91). Which is a big part of cloud chasing! One more interesting thing this book covered is that these rebuildable atomizers last for a long time. "Being able to replace the coil is a great advantage. And add to this the fact that RBAs are built out of solid materials such as stainless steel… you have a product that can last for years." (P 96). I recommend this book!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Bigger Clouds.

Finished Reading
February 23, 2015 – Shelved as: to-read (Kindle Edition)
February 23, 2015 – Shelved (Kindle Edition)
February 25, 2015 – Shelved