Srikari's Reviews > Losing It

Losing It by Cora Carmack

F 50x66

did not like it
bookshelves: bad-characters, say-what, worst-decision-ever
Recommended for: A Schizophrenic?

So one day, a book was written....

description

It had a boy, with a British accent mind you:

It had a girl:

They were in "love"

description

AND have been through "VERY DIFFICULT SITUATIONS" a tragedy, really.

description

They taught the world an important message through their "problems"

description

So I am just here like...

description

This book bored me to death, but I didn't give up. I stayed strong, I am strong.

description

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Losing It.

February 25, 2015 – Started Reading
February 25, 2015 – Shelved
February 25, 2015 –
page 50
26.46% "So you just met and just almost made love, and u already start relating your whole "complicated" situation with a random romantic song? Geez, I wonder why you aren't married yet!\n Even Anna and Hans's relationship seems "slow-moving"\n description\n Anna is shocked too!"
February 26, 2015 – Shelved as: bad-characters
February 26, 2015 – Shelved as: say-what
February 26, 2015 – Shelved as: worst-decision-ever
February 26, 2015 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)

message 1: by Pericles (new)

Pericles I laugh so hard :D

message 3: by Kathe (last edited Feb 26, 2015 01:26PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kathe L LOVED the pictures :) laughed so hard LOL

Melissa (Ever So Mela) Lol. i remeber seeing your update when you started reading and thinking "poor girl, she's gonna hate this" :P Next time I'll warn you :D

message 5: by Nadia (new)

Nadia Ugh I read the sequel, and I can't tell you for sure (since I haven't read this one), but trust me, it gets worse. Like a gazillion times.

Srikari Alienortothemoon✭ wrote: "Hahaha, hated it."

*high five* :D

Srikari Pericles wrote: "I laugh so hard :D"

I am glad my misery brought a smile to your face ;) xP

message 8: by Srikari (last edited Feb 26, 2015 10:02PM) (new) - rated it 1 star

Srikari Kathe wrote: "LOVED the pictures :) laughed so hard LOL"

Thanks Kathe :*

Natalie wrote: "Bahaha

Great review my belly ache from laughing so hard"

Thanks Nat :*

Srikari Melissa (Ever So Mela) wrote: "Lol. i remeber seeing your update when you started reading and thinking "poor girl, she's gonna hate this" :P Next time I'll warn you :D"

Please do!! I think i might die of Alzheimer's if i read a book like this ever again!! :(

Srikari Nadia wrote: "Ugh I read the sequel, and I can't tell you for sure (since I haven't read this one), but trust me, it gets worse. Like a gazillion times."

Wow really? Hahah.. Thanks for the heads up! I am not ready to face this sort of pain again, so i am not continuing the series!

Peek At My Book Review Buahaha...OMG I'm Rolling on the floor here Honey...I'm so sorry you had to go through such TORTURE. Actually this has been sitting on my TBR for long but I refrained from reading it due to the number of negative reviews that I've read :p

Srikari Vrsha (PeekAtMyBookReview) wrote: "Buahaha...OMG I'm Rolling on the floor here Honey...I'm so sorry you had to go through such TORTURE. Actually this has been sitting on my TBR for long but I refrained from reading it due to the num..."

Best decision ever, I don't recommend this book at all. :/

Aathira Kamal :D lol... Great review!

Srikari Aathira wrote: ":D lol... Great review!"

Thanks Athira :D

message 15: by Magenta (new)

Magenta Navarro Great review, made me laugh so hard!

Srikari Magenta wrote: "Great review, made me laugh so hard!"

Thanks! xD

Srikari Magenta wrote: "Great review, made me laugh so hard!"

Thanks! xD

message 18: by Sana (new) - added it

Sana I loved your review. I literally laughed out loud and looked up to see my mom giving me a weird look