Kat DM's Reviews > Shattering Halos

Shattering Halos by Sunniva Dee

22199570

✰✰✰✰✰5-Gabriel Stars✰✰✰✰✰
*Copy provided by an author in exchange for an honest review*

It's been awhile since I've read a paranormal romance and this by far was one that I could not put down. It pulled me in from the moment I started reading it until the very last page. You would want to meet Gabriel and Gaia. They're romance was one you will enjoy and will leave you wanting more when they're story comes to an end.

Gaia was supposed to be dead, but was saved by her guardian angel name, Gabriel. Ever since the accident with her and her friends, who was very dear to her, she's been devastated. But that all changes when her guardian angel she did not know about, became visible to her. She was just supposed to move on with her life and try to stay strong, even after the tragedy she was involved in. Her life changes after being able to see her hot, uber sexy, angel.

photo ShatteringHalos2_zpsh2y5twis.jpg

Gabriel has been with Gaia without her knowledge, all her life. He's been watching over her since the moment she started learning how to walk. One mistake changes everything. He changed fate, just to spare Gaia life. He didn't expect to fall hopelessly in love with her. He would sacrifice everything just to save her life and be with her. He's willing to talk to the gods to try to have a relationship with her. No matter the outcome will be, he's ready for what may be. He wants nothing more than to spend the rest of his life, however long it may be with Gaia.

photo ShatteringHalos_zpsdqhxqnpi.jpg

I would highly recommend this book to anyone who loves paranormal romance. I loved Gabriel for being so strong and brave. Fighting for what he truly wants, no matter the consequences. Thanks so much for giving me this opportunity to get to know Gabriel and Gaia's love story.

REVIEW IS ALSO ON FOUR CHICKS FLIPPING PAGES
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Shattering Halos.

February 24, 2015 – Shelved