S.M. Harshell's Reviews > Full Contact

Full Contact by Sidney Halston

**I read and reviewed this book for Wicked Reads.**

"Anything worth anything is worth the fight."

Slade Martin is the ultimate bad boy, arrogant MMA fighter. He was a total player, until he finally gets Jessica Cross to say yes to going out with him after Jess is finally away from her abusive boyfriend. While Jess healed Slade took care of her, and they slowly fell into a relationship.

When Dennis, Jess's ex gets out on bail he makes his intentions with Jess and his future known. Jess has to choose between saving Slade and breaking his heart.

It's always a good read when someone can tame the bad boy. Not completely take away his man card but take that edge off to see the sweet caring man underneath. I am really enjoying this series. I am a huge fan of MMA, alpha men and tattoos...this series is a total win in my book! Can't wait to see what's next for WtF.

Wicked Reads Review Team

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Full Contact.

Quotes S.M. Liked

Sidney Halston
“Hey, guys, I'm going to change,” Tony announced. “You all need to get out of here for a little bit.” “So fucking change. You change in the locker room all the time-what's the bug deal?” Slade asked. Tony groaned and his eyes narrowed at Slade. “Oh. Gotcha!” Slade turned and announced, “Everybody ...”
Sidney Halston, Full Contact