Chelsea's Reviews > Wallflower

Wallflower by Heidi Belleau

Re-read - November 2015 - My God I LOVE this book, watching Rob's transformation is just beautiful. It's so well written!!!

"Bobby Ng. Falamboyant, femme, part-time girl but all guy where it counts."

Also thought I'd add a quote from that last scene for your reading pleasure.

"Making it hard for me not to put my Dick in your pretty mouth, but I promised to fill your pussy tonight, and a promise is a promise."

Review

Ah.... so much happiness after reading that book! I love cross dressing stories, I find these characters so interesting to read about, the vulnerability and bravery they go through to admit they like/need something even more excluding than being gay already makes them. I loved that we saw Robs journey through his discovery. And we got a sweet love story athroughout as well.

Dylan was hilarious I loved his blunt and open conversations as well as his gentle giant approach, such the perfect partner to lure Rob from his shyness and insecurities.

OK that last sex scene. ... OH MY GOD!!! That was sooo incredibly hot, I think anytime the word pussy is used in reference to a mans hole... I get those special tingles. . Mmm....

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Wallflower.

February 22, 2015 – Shelved
Started Reading
November, 2015 – Finished Reading
November 22, 2015 –
page 27
14.84% " "Oh, yes," Rob murmured, adding another finger, and then another, three fingers stretching his wet pussy wide. " \n \n *gulp*" (Paperback Edition)
November 22, 2015 –
page 75
41.21% "I love watching Rob start figuring out who he is. This is really well written!" (Paperback Edition)