Elfina Renee's Reviews > Rebel

Rebel by Callie Hart

Nothing shocks you like a bullet hole Leaving my fear on the danger line Suffering no man should never know
Leaving my faith on the danger line I know what you're thinking, I've been there before (Danger Line by Avenged Sevenfold)

OMG what the hell did I just read? Sure the build up was slow but the whole book was climatically explosive! So much so that my mouth about hit the floor, one word springs to mind.....damnnnn! For the record I want a rebel of my own. I think every woman out there feels the same. Badass biker, former marine, war hero willing to take on the under bellies in the criminal organization of human traffickers... Oorah just bring it, that's on a good day! Love it.. love it, my heart was a pounding a mile a minute as the fireworks kept building. A definite five star read!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Rebel.

February 22, 2015 – Started Reading
February 22, 2015 – Shelved
February 22, 2015 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)

Tina Thanks for the review. This is my next book. Going to download it right meow!

Elfina Renee Tina wrote: "Thanks for the review. This is my next book. Going to download it right meow!"

Sweet enjoy, hope you like it as much as I did! Happy reading!

message 3: by Stacy (new) - added it

Stacy Is this one a standalone or a cliffy?

Elfina Renee Stacy wrote: "Is this one a standalone or a cliffy?"

No this isn't a standalone and the story does end on a cliffy. This book is the first of a three part series.