Tenise's Reviews > The Legend of Arturo King

The Legend of Arturo King by L.B. Dunbar

bookshelves: favorites

This was the first book I have read by LB Dunbar, it definitely won't be the last. I was drawn into this story from the first page, I didn't want it to end. It was told from duel POV's. I like to know what both main characters are thinking so that was a nice added bonus!
LB Dunbar took the legend of King Arthur and his knights of the roundtable and transformed it into a modern day tale. She did a fantastic job of giving the legend a modern day twist.
Arturo King is the lead singer of The Nights. The are getting read to kick off a world tour. Guinevere's father owns The Roundtable, a club where The Nights play. The second Arturo lays eyes on Guinie he knows he has to have her. After they spend time together he never wants to let her go. She is his one and only, his once and future. That does not mean everything will be perfect. They deal with some things along the way that challenge and threaten what they have together.
I absolutely loved Arturo and Guinie's story. I am highly anticipating the second book in this series. I cannot wait to see what happens next!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Legend of Arturo King.

February 21, 2015 – Started Reading