Mary's Reviews > Drinking Partners

Drinking Partners by Allie Ritch

13671965

I received a free copy of this book to read and review for Wicked Reads.

I liked this book more than I expected to. The world that the author has created is similar to the world we currently live in, but with the vampires holding the upper hand.

Vampires in this realm can both be born or turned but turned vampires are looked down upon. When Lucas took over the Mid-Atlantic Territory as Master, Lucas faced, and faces, opposition from some born vampires as he is seen as weak due him being turned.

Hearing of a new Master taking over the Southern Territory, Lucas makes the trip to Atlanta to meet the new Master. Imagine his surprise when he finds the new Master is not only a woman, but a newly turned vampire.

Alex is wary of trusting anyone. She's on her own and she knows it. Keeping her status as Master takes everything she has, but she's determined to make life better for both the vampires and humans that live in her territory.

As Lucas and Alex get to know each other, they each face challenges within their own territories as well as from the Rebels, all the while trying to come to terms with the feelings they have for each other.

Wicked Reads Review Team

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Drinking Partners.

Started Reading